Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) is a scheme introduced by the central authorities under the Ministry of Food Supply and Consumer Affairs for countless underprivileged households. This Scheme is the supply memory card that is supplied to those outside the home type.
Under this Scheme, the main federal government was assisting the needy and poor with meals rations at quite a small cost. This Scheme was mainly meant for people under the BPL group. The government will supply 35 kilograms of grain to every family each month to the poorest countries and those with various capacities.
- 1 Past History of Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)
- 2 Antyodaya Anna Yojana Information And Facts 2021
- 3 How to make an application for Antyodaya Anna Yojana?
Past History of Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)
- AAY was launched in December 2000.
- It deals with the poorest of the inadequate families coming from amongst the BPL loved ones covered under Targeted Public Distribution Device (TPDS) within the States.
- Families under AAY are allowed 35 Kilograms of meals grains every home each month.
- Under AAY, food grains at a very sponsored fee of Rs.1/ every kg coarse grains, Rs.2/ every kilogram for wheat or grain, and also Rs. 3/ every kilogram for rice is circulated to beneficiaries.
- The States/UTs were called for to carry the circulation price, featuring scope to dealers and retailers in addition to the transit expense.
- Thereby the whole food items aid was handed down to the buyers under the Scheme.
- It belongs to NFSA (National Food Safety Act) 2013.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana Information And Facts 2021
As you understand, many people in the nation are not able to get rations for food because of economic weakness. For all of them, the Antyodaya memory card was issued through the government, and the nation finds it extremely hard for individuals with different capabilities to fulfill their financial demands.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana 35 kilograms every month Antyodaya cardholder portions under twenty kilograms of wheat and 15 kilograms of rice. The authorities of all states say that no person along with handicaps is denied of this Scheme. Low-income family members in metropolitan and country regions will acquire the advantages of the Scheme.
The primary purpose of the Scheme is actually to guarantee food security and to produce hunger-free India. A scheme covers India’s poorest of the poor by offering food and various other essential items for their daily requirements at sponsored rates. In this particular write-up, our team examines the Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Scheme in detail.
Eligibility criteria for Antyodaya Anna Yojana are offered here
- Member of the family falling under the Below Poverty line may secure this Scheme.
- Yearly earnings of Rs.15000 below loved ones are qualified.
- Disabled persons can make an application for this Scheme.
- Windows, as well as senior citizens of 60 years who are heading loved ones, may use.
Perks of Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2021
- This scheme function will be supplied to Antyodaya card owners as well as folks of various potentials in the country.
- Food items will be delivered to the named beneficiary at acceptable rates each month.
- Under the Antyodaya Anna Yojana, the named beneficiary will be supplied 35 kg of wheat or grain for 2 rupees every kilo and rice at a rate of 3 rupees every kilogram.
- It is generally scheduled for evil and inadequate families in urban and rural areas, and this particular Scheme’s benefits will be provided.
- The candidate’s family members of the option will certainly be offered to the Antyodaya loved ones a special allocation card to get the Antyodaya Assignment Memory card recognition.
The files called for to request the Antyodaya Anna Yojana are talked about below.
- BPL certificate.
- Profit Certificate.
- Removal certificate or even Affidavit points out that the applicant does undoubtedly not store any Supply memory card formerly.
Government assets of Antyodaya Anna Yojana
The AAY scheme is an eager scheme released due to the central authorities. As a result, the central federal government has a role in bearing the burden of giving food items at a meager cost.
According to documents, concerning 90% of the price of delivering food items, the core federal government offers grains, and state officials bear the remainder. The brand-new adjustment of the Scheme is going to incorporate 1.39 lakh crores into the public treasury. Considering costs every year, the complete volume is 2315 crores.
How to make an application for Antyodaya Anna Yojana?
Fascinated named beneficiaries of the state that prefer to apply to benefit from this Scheme can easily most likely to the food supply department in their region and use.
- You have to initially go to the meals supply division and secure an Antyodaya Anna Yojana application document.
- After taking the application form, you will undoubtedly have to fill in all the required information like handle label, cellphone variety, etc.
- After completing all the relevant information, you should attach all the needed documentation to the application form.
- After that, you must send the application form.
- After that, your application form will be taken a look at, and afterward, a selection will be made by the team authorities whether he is eligible to get perks in this particular Scheme.
- Upcoming, you can quickly check the standing of the use and your name as the named beneficiary.
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Shapunjab Home||Check Here|